- RSS Channel Showcase 9013916
- RSS Channel Showcase 8832672
- RSS Channel Showcase 7837345
- RSS Channel Showcase 1504156
Articles on this Page
- 11/10/16--06:57: _Championship Player...
- 11/22/16--17:03: _Championship: The G...
- 12/07/16--17:43: _Streaking Into Chri...
- 12/22/16--06:19: _Christmas Cheer In ...
- 01/03/17--09:38: _Championship Conten...
- 01/05/17--06:20: _Championship Predic...
- 01/18/17--06:55: _Managing Expectatio...
- 02/01/17--14:14: _Championship: Villa...
- 03/01/17--09:01: _The All Time Medioc...
- 03/16/17--06:18: _Forest vs Derby Cou...
- 05/25/17--06:02: _Monday On My Mind
- 07/25/17--07:50: _Coming To America…E...
- 11/10/16--06:57: Championship Players Prepare To Take On The World
- 11/22/16--17:03: Championship: The Good, The Bad & The Unstoppable
- 12/07/16--17:43: Streaking Into Christmas: Which Championship Teams Are On a Roll?
- 12/22/16--06:19: Christmas Cheer In Short Supply For Some Championship Teams
- 01/03/17--09:38: Championship Contenders: The Push For Promotion
- 01/05/17--06:20: Championship Predictions For 2017
- 01/18/17--06:55: Managing Expectations In The Championship
- 02/01/17--14:14: Championship: Villa & Norwich Indulge In Busy Transfer Window
- 03/01/17--09:01: The All Time Mediocre Awards: And The Winners Are..
- 03/16/17--06:18: Forest vs Derby County: Old Foes, New Managers
- 05/25/17--06:02: Monday On My Mind
- 07/25/17--07:50: Coming To America…Every EFL Game Live!
By Paula Marcus With the busy Christmas period around the corner, there is just about time to squeeze in one quick international break before all focus is on league positions and turkey. It really doesn’t seem that long ago that breaks for international matches were reserved for the top division, everyone else having to play
By Paula Marcus With a division as dynamic as the Championship, it seems that every week there is a story that deeply affects the league and the clubs that play in it. Over the past two weeks a number of smaller stories have appeared that have some implications when it comes to the state of
By Paula Marcus With the days getting shorter and the temperature dropping, December really is the best time for a really good streak. The table is finally starting to take shape, and with it, everyone is much more concerned about form. Just a quick look at headlines from last weekend’s games, and one theme really
By Paula Marcus There is snow on the ground (well there is if you are in Toronto), the days are short, and managers are complaining about the number of fixtures. All together this means Christmas is most definitely in the air. In honour of the festive season, here is a pun-tastic look at what is
The championship looks more challenging than ever this season. Brighton & Hove Albion and Newcastle United look to be cementing their positions up in the top two while a number of teams are dropping in and out of the playoffs. So which teams should we keep an eye on? Before we get into that, it’s
By Paula Marcus It seems hard to believe that just 12 months ago the hot topics were Charlton’s off field issues (which they still have), would Middlesbrough go up as champions (not quite) and would Derby County choke again (they did)? Football fans like to predict, it is a way to show off what we
By Paula Marcus Fans hoping that 2017 would be a nice change from the previous two crazy years in the Championship are already disappointed. Not even a full month in and this year is starting much like the last one ended; with owners and managers still making all the headlines. I actually debated a different
By Paula Marcus After a few weeks of flying under the radar, it seems Aston Villa were once again making the headlines as the transfer window slammed shut. Transfer deadline day is normally a chaotic affair, but add in half the teams in the Championship playing as the window closed, and it became something else.
By Paula Marcus One of the greatest things about lower league football is that size and history really don’t matter. The leagues are made up of a good mix of teams that have won multiple trophies, to those whose only claim to fame is the odd giant killing in the cup. Take the Championship, with
By Paula Marcus Nottingham Forest and Derby County share one of the fiercest rivalries in Football and, since 2007, the Brian Clough Trophy has been presented to the winner of each derby match, in memory of the man who famously managed both teams. But over the past few seasons, despite both teams having illustrious histories,
A Championship Play Off Final Preview By Paula Marcus It’s hard to believe just a week ago Reading and Huddersfield Town booked their places at the play-off final. This is the pinnacle for any Football League fan, the one thing you dream for. It’s the chance to play for the biggest prize in football, the
An innovative new service will enable overseas EFL fans to follow their team’s entire 2017/18 season This summer the EFL unveiled iFollow, an innovative digital live streaming and content platform that will revolutionise the way football fans overseas can follow teams in the English Championship, League One, and League Two. iFollow will, for the first